FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE ORDERING PROCESS?
You can place your order by phone, email, fax or in person. Once you have placed your order we will then email you an order confirmation for you to approve the style, colour, decoration position, price etc..
We do this to ensure your order will be delivered exactly as ordered & you will know exactly how much our order will cost. No surprises!.
Please take the time to check it carefully as we order directly from the order confirmation.
We don’t commence any art until the order confirmation is approved ,so you can be assured we are doing the correct art for the correct product.
If you are a new customer, we will require a 50% deposit before starting your order or commencing any artwork.
Once we receive your deposit, we will commence art for you to approve. Once you approve your art, we will commence the decoration process. You will generally receive a decorator’s proof normally within a few days, which will also need to be approved.
It probably feels like we do a lot of checking, but it’s essential to ensure you get exactly what you have ordered.
Once the decorators proof has been approved, your order will go into production & cannot be changed.
Delivery times will vary depending on the products ordered.
If you have a specific delivery date, you must inform us at the time of ordering. It’s almost impossible to jump the queue once your order is in production.
I’VE DONE MY ART IN WORD OR PUBLISHER, CAN YOU USE IT?
Generally art done in Word or Publisher is unacceptable for commercial use and will need to be redrawn. Additional costs may apply.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE?
You must keep in mind the vast majority of the products are being decorated specifically to your requirements & as such this takes time. Delivery times also vary depending on a number of factors including stock availabilty , the decorators work load & complexity of the job etc .
You should allow around 3 weeks for delivery on most jobs using stock products from sign off of art work . Quite often quicker delivery times can be accomodated . You just need to ask. Full custom indent normally take 8-12 weeks.
If you have a specific delivery date you must inform us at the time of ordering. It’s almost impossible to jump the queue once your order is in production.
DO I OWN MY SET UP & CAN I TAKE IT TO ANOTHER SUPPLIER?
No . Although set ups are for your sole use only ,all set ups & preperation processes remain property of Redback Promo & Uniforms & / or our decorators & are not for sale. Set ups come in many forms & are a neccassary process for most jobs. Some set ups are charged once only , some are heavily subisdised whilst others are charged each time or at a reduced rate for subsequent jobs, but in all cases the set up is not portable.
CAN I BRING MY OWN GARMENTS TO PRINT OR EMBROIDER?
In general the answer is NO. We are a finished item supplier & as such we generally don’t print or embroider garments supplied by you.
In the rare case we may decorate your garments, we will ask you to sign an “All care but no responsibilty document” .We will not replace lost or damaged garments.
Most garments are not decorated on site & as such once we put the garments on the carrier we have no control over the delivery or non delivery of the garments. The other reason we are reluctant to decorate your garments is, we have no way of knowing of whether the garment is suitable for decoration or not, for example printed garments go through an oven at 160+ degrees . All garments supplied by us are suitable for decoration.
CAN I BRING MY OWN PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS I HAVE PURCHASED ELSEWHERE TO BE DECORATED BY YOU?
No! All our promotional products are supplied as finished items.
CAN MY GOODS BE DELIVERED?
Yes! We can deliver goods any where in Australia .We will choose the most appropriate & cost effective method .
WILL I GET ART TO APPROVE PRIOR TO PRINTING OR EMBROIDERY?
Yes, all new jobs require art to be signed off on prior to commencement of any work & in most cases you will also need to approve the decorators proof prior to decoroating your items. This is a vital step to ensure your goods arrive correctly, please take the time to check all proofs carefully.
WHAT FORMAT IS ART REQUIRED?
Most art is required as VECTOR ART supplied in Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator or EPS files. Vector art is essential for most print jobs .Placing jpg, tiff, bitmaps etc into illustrator & saving as EPS does not make vector art. Photo Shop documents are suitable for full colour print jobs or embroidery only.
Keep in mind poor quality art will result in poor quality job.
WHAT IF I CAN’T SUPPLY ART IN THE RIGHT FORMAT?
We can assist with art & we also can have your logo redrawn in the correct format. There may be additional charges involved. You will not be asked to pay for any art or redrawing without knowing the full cost prior to commencement.
DO I NEED TO COME TO SHEPPARTON TO PLACE AN ORDER?
No we have customers scattered all over Australia & we can generally get it all sorted by phone, fax & email. In some circumstances we may need to get together in our Showroom.
CAN I BORROW YOUR SHOWROOM SAMPLES?
We have a show room full of sample garments & promotional products which you are more than welcome to borrow. Please keep in mind it’s simply not possible to have every garment in every size & colour available for you to borrow at the time you need it. Another thing to keep in mind, although we may have what you need, someone else may have it out on loan already. If you are in the Shepparton area you can simply drop into the showroom to pick up samples. If you need samples sent to you, we will need to invoice the freight to you & you will need to return the samples at your expense using a tracked freight method . If you place an order exceeding $330.00 inc GST after viewing the sample we will credit you the cost of the freight getting the sample to you. You will still need to cover the cost of returning the sample. If the sample is not returned you will be invoiced for it.
CAN I GET A SAMPLE IN ?
1. We need to pay for samples & the freight to you so unfortunately samples are not free.
We will need to charge you for the samples & freight to you.
- Samples may be returned for a refund of the garment cost only less a restocking fee of $16.50 inc GST. per supplier. You must call first for a Return Authority number. We will not credit items without a Return Authority number. Freight costs are not are not refunded.
- SAMPLES MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS OF RECEIVING THEM. We have limited time to return item to our supplier. A copy of your invoice must be included with the item. You must use a freight method at your cost with parcel tracking. We do not accept responsibility for lost items.
- Samples must be returned as they were delivered to you, clean & in the original packaging with all tags, pins, clips, tissue paper, etc. We will not be able to offer a credit for samples not returned to us exactly as you received them. Our suppliers will not accept them back. They are deemed unsaleable.
If the item is deemed unsaleable, we will return the item to you without a credit once you have paid the cost of freighting the item back to you.
- If you are happy with your sample & you want to use the garment within your decorated order you will need to call to get a Return Authority, return the sample at your cost (which we will refund return freight on placing an order of $330.00 incl gst minimum) using a tracked freight method. We will then match it up with the rest of your order to be decorated at the same time. Repacking samples is not necessary in this instance as we don’t deliver decorated goods in original packaging.
CAN I GET A SIZING RANGE IN FOR MY ORDER?
1. We need to pay for samples & the freight to you so unfortunately samples are not free.
We will need to charge you for the samples & the freight to you.
2. If you are purchasing a SAMPLE SIZE RANGE you should order in the EXACT STYLE & COLOUR to be used within the order.
3. Sizing Samples purchased & not being used within your order must be returned as they were delivered to you. Clean & in the original packaging with all tags, pins, clips, tissue paper, etc. Repackaging is not necessary for any garments you will be using within the order.
4. UNWANTED SAMPLES MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS OF RECEIVING THEM. We have limited time to return items to our suppliers. Please advise at the time of ordering samples if you need a longer return date, we may be able to arrange this with the supplier in advance. We will not be able to accommodate this request if it’s not done at the time of ordering. Our suppliers have very strict return policies.
5. Unwanted Samples may be returned for a refund of the garment cost only less a restocking fee of $16.50 inc GST. per supplier. You will need to call to get a Return Authority number before returning the samples at your cost using a tracked freight method. We do not accept responsibility for lost items.
6. We will refund the cost of freight to you & to return the SAMPLE SIZE RANGE for orders exceeding $825.00 incl GST.
7. We will not credit items without a Return Authority number. Freight costs are not refunded. A copy of your invoice must be included with the items.
8. We will not be able to offer a credit for garments returned late or not returned to us exactly as you received them as our suppliers will not accept them back. They are deemed unsaleable. If the samples are deemed unsaleable, we will return the samples to you, without a credit once you have paid the cost of freighting the items back to you.
CAN I RETURN MY GOODS?
Please check your delivery as soon as it arrives & advise us immediately if you have received the incorrect or faulty goods.
All claims must be made within 7 days of receiving goods.
You must get a RETURN AUTHORITY number before returning goods.
If you find a fault with your plain or decorated items please email photos ASAP of the fault & as much info as possible to email@example.com so we can work out a suitable remedy with you.
We will arrange pick up at our expense on any faulty, incorrect or incorrectly decorated products.
We do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for change of mind & incorrectly purchased sizing colour, style etc. All our garments & products are ordered in specifically for you.
We carry no stock, and therefore are unable to offer a return like chain stores. Retail outlets simply put stock back on the shelf. We incur re-stocking fees & freight on any goods that may need returning, making it unviable to return goods.
Please take note of the size charts on each garment before purchasing noting all manufacturers have differing size specifications.
Please check your garments carefully before decorating. We cannot accept returns on garments that have been decorated.
Please check your cart carefully if you are sending directly to a third party decorator. We cannot accept responsibility for incorrectly ordered garments that have been decorated by a third party.